Information pursuant to Section 5 of the TMG [Telemediengesetz, German Telemedia Act]
Scheja und Partner Rechtsanwälte mbB | Externe Datenschutzbeauftragte [External data protection officers]
- Adenauerallee 136
- D-53113 Bonn
- tel.: +49 (0) 228-227 226-0
- fax: +49 (0) 228-227 226-26
Headquarters in Bonn:
- Bertha-Benz-Str. 5
- D-10557 Berlin
- tel.: +49 (0) 30–1 207 696-30
- fax: +49 (0) 30-1 207 696-39
Berlin branch office:
- Anckelmannsplatz 1
- D-20537 Hamburg
- tel.: +49 (0) 40-228 207 16-0
- fax: +49 (0) 40-228 207 16-9
Hamburg branch office:
- Leopoldstr. 244
- D-80807 München
- tel.: +49 (0) 89-215 559 16-0
- fax: +49 (0) 89-215 559 16-9
Munich branch office:
You can contact all offices by electronic means:
Scheja & Partner Rechtsanwälte mbB is registered with the partnership company register of the Amtsgericht Essen [Essen District Court] as a Partnerschaftsgesellschaft mit beschränkter Berufshaftung [partnership company with limited professional liability] under the number PR 2742. The seat of the company is in Bonn.
- RA [Rechtsanwalt, lawyer] Boris Reibach, LL.M. (has sole power of representation)
- RA Florian Reichert (has sole power of representation)
- RA Dr. Gregor Scheja (has sole power of representation)
- RA Jens-Martin Heidemann, LL.M.
The partners of the company are as follows:
Our VAT identification number is: DE286820627
The partners and employees of the law firm are members of the Rechtsanwaltskammer Köln [Cologne Bar Association], Riehler Straße 30, D-50668 Köln [Cologne], Germany, web address: www.rak-koeln.de.
Professional titles/Professional rules/Insurance
The professional titles „Rechtsanwalt“ [lawyer under German law] and „Rechtsanwältin“ [female version of the professional title] were awarded to the partners and employees of the law firm within the Federal Republic of Germany.
The following professional rules apply, which are available online at http://www.brak.de/fuer-anwaelte/berufsrecht and http://www.brak.de/fuer-anwaelte/gebuehren-und-honorare/:
- Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung (BRAO) [German Federal Lawyers Act]
- Berufsordnung (BORA) [Professional Code of Conduct for Rechtsanwälte (lawyers)]
- Fachanwaltsordnung (FAO) [Code of Conduct for Certified Specialist Lawyers]
- Gesetz über die Tätigkeit Europäischer Rechtsanwälte in Deutschland (EURAG) [Law regulating the activity of European lawyers in Germany]
- Berufsregeln der Rechtsanwälte der Europäischen Union (CCBE) [Code of conduct for European lawyers]
- Gesetz über die Vergütung der Rechtsanwältinnen und Rechtsanwälte (RVG) [German Federal Law on the Remuneration of Lawyers]
Based on the Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung (BRAO) [German Federal Lawyers Act], all our lawyers are obliged to maintain a professional liability insurance with a minimum insurance cover of 250,000 €. The details are set out in Section 51 of the BRAO. Furthermore, our PartG mbB [partnership company with limited professional liability] is obliged, based on the Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung (BRAO) [German Federal Lawyers Act], to maintain a professional liability insurance with a minimum insurance cover of 2,500,000 €. The details are set out in Section 51a Sentence 2 of the BRAO. Scheja & Partner Rechtsanwälte mbB maintains a professional liability insurance in the amount of 10,000,000 € per claim up to a maximum of 25,000,000 € per year.
Contact data of the liability insurer of the law firm:
- Markel International Insurance Company Limited, Niederlassung für Deutschland [Branch office Germany]
- Luisenstr. 14
- D-80333 München (Munich)
Before courts of states of Europe, Turkey, the Russian Federation, and the other states of the former Soviet Union as well as non-European territories of European States, the EU, or the EEC
Responsible for the content pursuant to Section 55 Subsection 2 of the RStV [Rundfunkstaatsvetrag, German Interstate Broadcasting Agreement]:
- Florian Reichert und Dr. Gregor Scheja
- Adenauerallee 136
- 53113 Bonn
Liability for content
The data and information on this website are provided for general information purposes. The contents of these pages were created with great care. However, no liability can be accepted for the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. The same applies with respect to the contents of any other external sites which are referred to by means of links or quotations or in any other way.
The publications on these pages are subject to German copyright law. Third party contributions are identified as such. Any reproduction, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation beyond the limits of the copyright require prior written consent. Downloads and copies of these pages are only permitted for private, non-commercial use.