Any and all the advisors of our firm are lawyers who have special knowledge in data protection law and a corresponding certification. Moreover, they are experts for IT security. Based on their many years of experience, the advisors of our law firm have special expertise with respect to complex corporate structures, progressive project management, and high-tech information processing systems. Our team members are constantly engaged in a professional exchange with companies, practitioners, and supervisory authorities. We work across all sectors and we support our clients by providing practicable solutions.
Your tasks will include
- Advising our clients on all questions relating to data protection
- Assisting our clients with their special projects, for example in the context of the introduction and development of new technologies or the General Data Protection Regulation
- Preparing expert opinions and data protection concepts
- Carrying out data protection audits in companies
- Trainings and lectures
- Conception and operative implementation of a modern data protection management
- You are a Volljurist [i.e., you have successfully completed both German State Examinations in Law] who achieved the grade “befriedigend” or better in your state examinations and you have already acquired some knowledge on data protection law and IT law.
- You have an affinity for modern technology and communication systems.
- Providing practicable advice to companies, project management, communication with works councils and supervisory authorities as well as providing advice in the context of the implementation of innovative systems constitute an
- interesting professional challenge for you
- Good command of English
- You are highly motivated, enthusiastic and team-oriented
What we offer
- An extremely responsible, varied occupation in a very lively and innovative environment
- Very good remuneration with a performance-related bonus
- An agreeable workplace atmosphere in professional, enthusiastic, and interdisciplinary teams, including direct contact to clients
- A personal mentor for the training period
- Flat hierarchies and quick decision processes
- Excellent future prospects and opportunities for development
- BahnCard and JobTicket [for public transportation]
- Support in terms of finance and time for the pursuit of postgraduate study programmes and additional qualifications
- An in-house concept for transfer of know how and training
- An open-ended employment contract and a long-term perspective
We look forward to receiving your application, which you may also submit via e-mail. Please send your complete and informative application documents, including an indication of your salary expectations and the starting date when you may be available, to , or use our SSL encrypted contact form.
Interview article: Praxis als Aha-Effekt
Interview with Dr. Gregor Scheja in the magazine „Anwaltsblatt karriere“ (Vol. 2/2014) on the topic of „Innovative Konzepte der Rechtsdienstleistung: Aus Datenschutz einen Mehrwert schaffen [Innovative concepts when providing legal advisory services: creating added value from data protection]“.
Read the interview here